Food & Beverage Staffing
We provide professionally trained and licensed bar staff for hire for all types of Tulsa events and weddings. Our talented bartenders have knowledge of how to prepare any drink, and they bring all of their bar equipment with them such as cocktail shakers, bottle pourers, bottle openers and corkscrews. We can also accommodate special drink requests, such as frozen margaritas or smoothies, as long as we have advanced notice. In addition, we have a wide range of bar equipment available for rent to provide you with everything you need to stage a bar at your next event. Items for rent include everything from large portable bars to individual glasses.
Our Bartending Services include:
• The Bartender (can serve approximately 100 guests for an event up to 3 hours)
• Bartending Tools
• Silver Trays and Ice Buckets for Professional bar presentation
• Fruit Garnishes
• Cocktail Napkins
• Drink Straws
Customer will need to provide:
• Soft Drinks
• Ice for Chilling Beer Kegs
• All Beverages to be served.
Events up to 3 Hours $175 per bartender
Events up to 5 Hours $250 per bartender
Events over 5 Hours $325 per bartender
Unlimited Clear Plastic Cups $45
Ice and Coolers* $90
Coolers Only* $30
Keg Taps* $10 per keg
20% Gratuity on Total Charge if Tip Jar Not Allowed
• A 20% gratuity will be charged on total bill if tip jar not allowed.
• Each bartender can effectively serve approximately 100 people.
• Increased rates for events with over 200 in attendance, longer than 6 hours, and/or scheduled on major holidays.
• When a wedding ceremony and reception are at the same venue, the wedding ceremony is included in the event time.
• StaffSource of Tulsa does not provide alcohol. Bartenders will serve a variety of possible drinks from the alcohol you provide.
• The customer is responsible for keeping beer keg(s) chilled. We do not provide ice for chilling beer kegs or alcohol. We do not provide ice for drinks.
• Mixers, portable bar rental, drink menus, and glassware may be made available depending on inventory and schedule availability at time of booking for negotiated rates, but are not included in our standard rates.
• All of our prices include set up and clean up. Our Bartenders will arrive at least one hour before your event start time to set up the bar and will stay after the event to clean up.
• Payment is due the day of the event unless other arrangements have been made. We accept cash or check.
*Personal recommendations are available upon request*
Non-Profit organizations who are planning to have a cash bar for their event may need to purchase a Special Event Application from the Oklahoma State ABLE Commission. These licenses usually cost around $55 and customers should apply for this license at least 3 weeks in advance of the event.
In order to ensure a safe and responsible event, we strictly adhere to the following policies:
• Guests are not allowed to serve their own alcohol. All alcohol will be under the care of our bartender.
• Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service to anyone regardless of reason.
• All alcohol service must end at or before midnight (12:00 am).
• Open bottles of beer and Champagne will be discarded at the end of the event, unless at a private residence. Unopened bottles will be packaged for transportation away from the event venue.
• Guests who look under 30 will be required to present ID to show proof of age. Minors and guests without ID will not be served.
StaffSource of Tulsa © 2016. All Rights Reserved.